Friday, August 22, 2008

CVS Circular Sneak Peak 8/24/08 (or 8/22)

You can see the CVS circular as a strung together PDF here. Thanks to Hot Coupon World for these.

I don't have much put together for deals, however, I did spot these things right away.
  • Malt-O-Meal cereals are $1 a bag and there are printables here.
  • Zip Fizz is $5.99 each with a $5.99 ECB return making them free. (limit 2)
  • Kotex long absorbent liners are $1.49 with a $1.49 ECB return. These are free and if you use a coupon from a recent Sunday paper (there have been a few) you could get overage.

As usual, I'll post more as I come across them.

Remember, many CVS stores are trying out a Friday through Thursday sales week and are no longer keeping paper inserts available in the store. You can always go to CVS.com for a look at the current weeks circular, however, they are small and hard to read. I will try my best to keep an easy to read PDF version available to ya'll each week.

0 comments: