Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just A Reminder about CVS circular changes

Starting this week CVS circulars can be found in Friday newspapers and will no longer be available in Sunday's papers. The deals are still running from Sunday to Saturday as far as I can tell but the circulars will be available two days early. Although, technically I think the new deal week begins on Saturday afternoons.
I did read that CVS ads still won't be available earlier than Sunday at your local CVS.

I believe that this change is taking place nationwide.

This change is good and bad. It is nice to have that circular in-hand a little early, however, I don't think I will be purchasing the Friday paper just for this one ad. I will still post CVS ad preview links here, though, so we will still be able to get that early look at the next weeks deals.

0 comments: