Friday, August 29, 2008

Publix Deals - Week of 8/27/08

Publix deals I have found for the week of August 27, 2008. View their weekly ad here.
  • Toaster Strudel Pastries are 3 for $5. Print off some $1 off 1 coupons here and get these for as little as $.66 a box.
  • Smart Balance Buttery Spreads are 2 for $2.79. Use the $1 off 2 coupons found in the Sunday paper two weeks ago to get these for $.90 a piece.
  • Nature Valley Granola Bars are buy one get one free at $3.49. There were $.50 off 1 coupons in a recent Sunday paper making these about $1.25 a box. If you have the $.60 off 1 printables that were available last month you can get these for $1.15 a box.
  • Barilla Pasta is on sale buy two for $1.45. Buy four and use a $1 off 3 coupon here to get four bags for around $.48 a piece.

Remember, Publix prices vary by area.

I will add more deals as I come upon them. I think there is a Nabisco deal, too. I'll look into it.

0 comments: