Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Makeup Freebie - Perfect Gift Stash item

Everyday Minerals is sending offering us all free 5-piece sample kits of their makeups!
What this kit includes is:
  • 3 Foundations
  • 1 Blush
  • 1 concealer

How do you get yours? Well, it is a little tricky so follow the below steps to put your sample kit together. I have each link listed below but you can also find the foundation, blush, and concealer sections under makeup at the top of the Everyday minerals page.

  1. Go here and scroll down to find and add the free sample kit to your cart.
  2. Go here to select your foundation by clicking and dragging your choice color to the cart.
  3. Find your blush color and click and drag it to your cart here.
  4. Choose your concealer color here.
You will have to pay for shipping - $3.13 for First Class, so it isn't a true freebie. I was happy to pay this for my sample kit, however. I have always wanted to test this high end makeup but can't find the will in me to fork over the high price. It will be fun to play around with this stuff.

Or, you can add it to your gift stash for that next baby shower (new mom's like to be pampered, too), the upcoming holidays, or that friend who needs a pick-me-up.

Thank you, Money Saving Mom, for passing this one along!

1 comments:

MamaOnABudget said...

I ordered these about a year ago - and I LOVE them! Seriously, I don't wear much make-up because I don't like looking, well, made-up. And this stuff is wonderful. Plus, it doesn't take much to use it - my samples still have great life in them (but, again, I don't use it often at all).