Saturday, September 13, 2008

These coupon magazines, catalogs, and such - Tip of the day

When I first started couponing I was really confused reading about All You magazines, Easy Saver Catalogs, and Beauty Books. I didn't know where to find any of these, whether they cost money, were found in a store or my mailbox. Here is a rundown with a few pictures of the coupon publications I have found to be a benefit to my deal shopping. If you have any you would like me to add feel free to let me know and I will add it and give you credit.

*************************************************
All You magazine

This is a monthly publication found at Walmart with tons of great coupons in them. I always buy 4 to 6 copies a month and they pay for themselves quickly. Sometimes this is in their magazine section and sometimes it is in the checkout line. Sometimes both. My Walmart switches it up on me often so I always have to go looking for them. They are $1.77 to $1.99 each.

Publix Summertime Savings Booklet


NO PIC (if you have one please send it to me and I will add it and give you credit)
These were found at Publix over the summer and can still be found at some Publix now. Our Publix just opened a few weeks ago so I haven't seen this booklet. It is free.


Walgreens Easy Saver Booklet

The Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog can be found at your local Walgreens for free. It is packed with Walgreens coupons and rebate information. You will definitely not want to miss picking one of these catalogs up if you are a Walgreens shopper.
CVS Extra Value Book
This book doesn't have coupons in it but if you are a regular CVS shopper you will want to pick one up each month. They are available at your local CVS and are very easy to spot. These booklets will tell you about all the monthly Extra Care Buck deals so that you can plan your trips easily. Many of these deals aren't mentioned in the weekly CVS circular.

Any you think should be added? Let me know and I will do my best to find out what I can about them. Just leave a comment!

0 comments: