Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walmart Deals week of 9/14/08

There isn't a new add out but I have run across a few new deals for this week that I look forward to taking advantage of.
Keep in mind that Walmart prices do vary from a bit from store to store. What I have listed here may not be on sale at your store but, as I have learned, may be even cheaper. Double check all your prices before you walk up to the checkout counter.

  • Green Giant Steamers (my husband chuckles) are $1.23 a bag. Use the $1 off 1 coupon from last weeks Sunday insert to make them only $.23 a bag.
  • Kotex Lightdays are $1. Use the $1 off 1 coupon here or from the August or September issues of All You magazine to get this for free.
  • Yo-Plus is around $2 for a pack of 4. These are my favorite yogurts and the $1 off 1 coupon that I got today in my paper makes these around $1 a pack!
  • Johnson's Buddies are $1. There is a coupon in today's (9/14) paper for $3 off 3 Johnson's product and it specifically includes buddies which means 3 free Buddies soaps! (thank you Genevieve for the correction on my previous statement that this was a $3 off 1 coupon.)
  • Viva ptowels are $1 each. Use this $.50 off 2 to get these for $.75 a piece. Not great but worth a mention.
  • I read at Hot Coupon World that 8 packs of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are $2 and 4 packs are $1.22 each. Use the $1 off 1 printable here to get these for $.22 or $1 depending on size.
  • Vlasic relish is $1 regular price. Use the $1 off 1 coupon here to get these for free.
  • Febreze Noticables have been spotted at many Walmarts at $5.97 each. Use the $5 off 1 coupon found in an August Sunday paper to get these for $.97 each.

Many Walmarts are clearancing some medicines. You may want to check the following deals out to see if yours is one of them.

  • Alavert is clearanced at $2.50. There were $2 off coupons in a recent Sunday paper insert and $4 off 1 coupons here.
  • Dimatapp is clearanced at $2 each. There is a $2 off 1 coupon here making this free.

I hope these deals hold up at my local Walmart. Most of them are pretty sweet buys! Got one you want me to add? Let me know and I will give you credit.

2 comments:

MamaOnABudget said...

It may be that we have different coupons from different sides of the US, but our Johnson's coupon is for $3 off THREE, including buddies. Still could end up with 3 free - especially if your store has the bars of soap wrapped in the mesh scrubber thing =)

Cubby's Gal said...

Ahhh - yes, and that makes more sense, too. I was really surprised to see a $3 Johnson's Buddies coupon, LOL.
Thanks for pointing that out. I am going to go change it right now.