Friday, September 5, 2008

Walmart - one more time 9/5/08

I already hit Walmart once this week but I must have been a little short on the brain cell things because I missed a bunch of good deals. I even missed a few that were on my list!
So, here is my next trip. Prayfully I won't be so scatter brained this time.

  • Cascadian Farms Organic Steam Veggies are $1.22. Using a $1 off coupon from here will make it only $.22.
  • Kotex are $1. I didn't miss these but they didn't have but three when we were there and I still have some 3 or 4 $1 off 1 coupons for them from August and September's All You magazines. These will be free.
  • Pickle Relish is $1. I didn't miss this one either but I have a lot of $1 off 1 coupons to use to get these for free.
  • Tava 4-packs are $1.98 each. Using my $1.50 off 1 coupons found here I will get these for $.48 each. That is if I can find them in the store.
  • Romano's Macaroni Grill has been ringing up at $1 at some Walmarts. If the price is the same at mine my $1 off 1 coupons from here will make them free.

Wish me good deal and freebie blessings! May my free vitamin B complex pay off so my body can quit sucking energy away from my brain.

0 comments: