Friday, September 5, 2008

Winn-Dixie Deals - Week Of 9/3/08

I am still trying to work through Winn-Dixie each week - it isn't the easiest store for spotting deals but I am getting better at it. There are a few goodies this week of September 3, 2008 that I can see straight off. Nothing spectacular but pretty good if you regularly buy this stuff. You will need a free Winn-Dixie club card to get the full discounted prices I have listed below.
  • General Mills Cereals are $1.98 each (select varieties including Cheerios). There are great coupons out there for GM cereals here, and here. Plus, there have been quite a few General Mills coupons in August Sunday newspapers.
  • Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks are $1 a pound.
  • Yoplait Kid's yogurt is 2 for $5. Here are $1 off 2 coupons here making these $2 a pack. Not great but if your kids love this stuff it isn't a bad deal.
  • Peter Pan peanut butter is 2 for $4. Use the $1 off 1 coupons found in the August All You or the $.50 off 1 from September issues of All You to get these for just $1 to $1.50 a jar.
  • Winn-Dixie canned vegetables are 20 for $10. Now is a good time to stock up on these.
  • Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Shapes, Fruit By The Foot, and Fruit Gushers are 2 for $2.89. Use the printable here to get $.75 off 2 to make these $1.07 a box. I have $.50 off 1 printables from last month making these $.95 a box.
  • Ken's Dressings are 2 for $2.99. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from a July Sunday paper to get these for $1 a bottle.

The items on this list I plan to pick up will total $65.34

I'll pay only $22.72 total OOP after coupons and store sales. I like to go even cheaper but this isn't that bad for 8 boxes of cereal (which I won't buy if they are over $1.25 a box), 20 cans of veggies, 2 bottles of salad dressing, and 2 boxes of kid's fruit snacks.

Please, if you run across any good Winn-Dixie deals email me or leave a comment and I will give you credit for the deal if I post it!

I LOVE my Winn-Dixie because the people there are so friendly and funny so I can always use good deal ideas to justify shopping there.

0 comments: