Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More CVS deals this week - Oatmeal & Life Water

Just wanted to top off the CVS deals for this week. We found another good one and I didn't want you all to miss it if this is stuff you would be interested in.

There is a deal on page 4 of my circular that is spend $20 get $5 ECBs. There are some items included in this deal that have great coupons out.
Sobe Life Water, Propel, & Gatorade are 5 for $5.
Quaker Instant Oatmeal 10 packs are 2 for $5.

There are many ways you can work a deal with these products. The CVS Beauty Book has $1 off 2 Sobe, Propel, or Gatorades (my CVS just has the inserts sitting in a stack for us to take. I have been collecting them by grabbing a few every time I go in) and if you go here you can get $1 off 1 Quaker Instant Oatmeals.

Here is what I plan to do with the combination of coupons I have.

10 Life Waters
4 boxes of Quaker Oatmeal
Total: $20
Use 5 $1 off 2 Life Water coupons from the CVS Beauty Book
Use 4 $1 off 1 printable Quaker Coupons here

Total after coupons - $11
Total after ECBs received - $6 - That isn't a bad price for the Quaker Oatmeal alone!

Of Course I will pay with ECBs, rolling them over to get new ECBs.

If you got the $5 off $30 ECB like I did you may want to take a closer look at your circular to see what else you can add in there. I believe, but cannot remember for sure, that this $/$ Extra Care Coupon is good even after coupons.

0 comments: