Friday, December 12, 2008

Freebies 12/12/08

Here are some freebies I ran across this week. There are a little more than usual. This is normally the case around Christmas.
  • Circuit City has this digital photo alarm clock OR this clip-on digital photo gadget on sale for $10 (normally $19.99). There is a $10 rebate for this product here making this free after mail in rebate. Choose in-store pickup to get these without paying shipping! (read my rebates tips and warnings here if you are new to mail in rebates)
  • Fill our a short survey here and get a free sample of Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixer mailed to you for free. Just make sure to use that junk email addy.
  • Get a free sample of Baby Phat Fabulosity here. I'm not totally sure what this is - some kind of makeup I am guessing.
  • 1 issue of Saltwater Sportsman magazine can be ordered here OR Yachting magazine here for free.
  • A sample of Lacoste Touch Of Pink fragrance can be requested here.
  • Get a free sample of Sabatino Tartufi Gourmet Olive Oil here.
  • A Pantene Pro-V sample can be ordered here. I got mine already and they came in bottles, not little packets.
  • Going to the movies? AMC theaters are offering free popcorn with the purchase of a CocaCola soft drink. Get your coupon here. (expires 1/15/09)
  • Walmart is offering a number of free samples here.

If you know of anything good that I missed please leave a comment. I'll give you credit!

1 comments:

MamaOnABudget said...

Thanks! I signed up for the fancy-schmancy olive oil sample (so did my husband - don't know if they'll send it to both of us, though). Also the laundry detergent at Wal-Mart. I love freebies!