Thursday, December 11, 2008

Publix 12/10/08 deals

Publix has some deals this week that are very nice. Also, I learned something very terrific at my Publix yesterday.
If you shop the new Pace, FL Publix you may already know this. When they first opened a few months ago I was told by the cashier there that they would not be accepting competitor's coupons.
Yesterday the dear, sweet lady behind the counter got all excited when she saw my coupons and told me that they accept all kinds of coupons - even competitors coupons! I am ecstatic about it and it is going to add an entirely new element to my deal getting.

Remember, many of the coupon match-ups I list are assuming you can print off at least 2 coupons or have at least two of each Sunday paper coupon inserts. Use your back button and refresh and you can almost always print off two coupons. Also, on buy one get one deals at Publix you CAN use a coupon for each item - even the free one.
  • Juicy Juice (8pk, 6.75oz box) are buy one get one free at $2.99
    $1 off 1 here If this coupon won't work for these hang onto them. Publix regularly has bottles b1g1 making them very cheap, $.70 each or less with coupons.
    $.50 per 8 pack
  • Betty Crocker Premium Muffin Mix is buy one get one free at $2.59
    $.45 off 1 here
    $.85 each
  • Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Solution (12oz) is buy one get one free at $8.99
    $2 off 1 here
    $2.50 a bottle
  • Kelloggs Frosted Flakes cereal (14oz) is $1.99
    $1 off 1 any Kelloggs here (use your back button to print six)
    $.99 a box
  • Progresso Soups are 8 for $10
    $1.10 off 1 here
    $.15 a can (I don't believe you have to buy 8 to get this price)
  • Peter Pan Peanut Butter(14 to 18-oz, 18-oz jar spread) is 2 for $4
    $.50 off 1 in September All You magazine
    $1.50 a jar
  • Motts 100% Apple Juice (64oz) is 3 for $6
    $1 off 1 in 12/7 Sun. insert (Smart Source)
    $1 a bottle
  • Green Giant Frozen veggies (7 to 10oz) are 10 for $10
    $1 off 2 here
    $.50 each

I want to say that I love Publix. Every visit to my local store is a pleasant one. Once, about a month ago, I was standing in an isle near the fish section and the guy behind the counter came and asked if he could grab my boys to show them the lobster tank. I could see the tank from where I was standing and said that it was okay. Not only did he show the kids the creatures he pulled one out and gave a detailed 'lobster lesson'. It was like school at the grocery store.

As always, if I missed a good deal or made a mistake please leave a comment and let me know!

0 comments: