Monday, December 15, 2008

Winn-Dixie Preview Deals - 12/17/08

Got a heads up on some Winn-Dixie deals this week. I don't have all the prices but thought I would mention some coupon match-ups anyway. I'll fill in what info I don't have within the next day or two as I can find it.
As always, on the buy one get one free deals I post final prices according to what they will be when you use two coupons. You CAN use a coupon on both the buy one and the free one.

These deals are not good until 12/17!!! This is just a sneak preview - and not even a very thorough one at that. Just remember to check back for updates!
  • Orville Redenbacher's microwave popcorn (3 pack) is buy one get one free
    $1 off 1 here
    Final price to be determined
  • 11-14 oz M & M's are buy one get one free
    $1 off 2 in 12/7 Sun. paper (Red Plum), $.50 off 1 in 12/14 Sun. paper (Red Plum)
    Final price to be determined
  • Arm & Hammer 2x laundry detergent or dryer sheets are buy one get one free at $4.99
    $2 off 1 here
    $1.50 each
  • Glass Plus cleaner is buy one get one free
    $1 off 1 here
    Final price to be determined
  • Arm & Hammer Essentials is buy one get one free
    $1 off 1 here
    Final price to be determined

If you know of any prices that I am missing please let me know!

0 comments: