Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CVS this week 2/8/09 through 2/14/09

I'm a bit late this week - I had some house projects I was working on and, although my home is in a bit better shape, my blog has been neglected.
Sorry 'bout that!

Anyway, here are some deal match-ups this week, thanks goes to Crystal for a few of these as I didn't have a lot of time to match-up everything myself. I'll post next weeks soon, too, so you'll have an early sneak preview.

This week at CVS:
  • Garnier Nutrisse or 100% Color Hair Color is $5.99 (Limit 1)
    $2 ECBs
    $2 off 1 in the 12/7 Sun. paper (RedPlum)
    $.99 each
  • Colgate Toothpaste is buy one get one free at $1.99
    $1 off 1 in the 2/1 Sun. paper (Smartsource)
    free
  • Keebler or Nabisco (4-5.25oz) are 5 for $5
    $2 off 2 in the 1/25 Sun. paper (Smartsource)
    free
    THEN (if you bought 2 Triscuits)...
    go
    here to learn how to claim your free receipt organizer!
  • Gillette Fusion Gamer, Venus Embrace, or Spa Breeze razor are $7.99 (Limit 1)
    $4 ECBs
    $4off 1 fusion or $2 off 1 Venus in 02/8 Sun. paper (P&G)
    As little as free

Not a whole lot to shout about, I know. Let me know if you spot any other great deals!

0 comments: