Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Changes are a comin'

As some of you may know already, I am a fickle person when it comes to the look of my blogs. Because I have no money to pay somebody to build awesome blogsites I have resorted to learn the art of blog design myself and I've practiced and practiced on my own blogs as well as my childrens' blogs. I know how to take a premade template and tweak it to make it my own. However, it is only the most basic of templates I have been able to do this with.

Until now.

I have been teaching myself more and more about template tweaking on a separate template blog I started just for this purpose. It has been fun and I have almost finished the design that will take the place of The Money Herders current theme.

So, please be patient with me as I move onto a better (in my opinion) blog layout and theme for The Money Herder!

0 comments: