Monday, March 16, 2009

This Week In Deals 3/15 through 3/21 deal week

I shopped early this week and thought I would put up my deal day run down early. Here's what I snagged! We had a stellar deal day!
We did our weekly shopping and came in WAY under budget. We are plenty stocked up on meats and such right now so I was able to do a bit of stocking up on other things that were on my coupon/sale radar.
Here is what I got.

4 Good Life Recipe cat foods (3lb bags)
6 Mott's 6-pack apple sauces
10 bags of Quaker rice cakes
3 bottles Gillette body wash
1 Huggies baby wipes (large refill bag)
1 Irish Spring body wash
3 Right Guard deodorants
5 Colgate toothpastes
6 packs of Walgreens diapers
4 bottles of soda
2 boxes of cereal
1 Kitty litter (25 lbs) not pictured
1 large Maxwell House coffee
3 Garnier Fructis conditioners
4 Garnier Fructis Stylers
1 Walgreens headache medicine (20 ct)
All this totalled
$164.86

After coupons it was $50.62

After gift cards earned from previous transactions it was $35.56 total out of pocket including taxes. Since our weekly budget is $65 this leaves us with a lot of money left over!

Not only that but I got a total of $24.00 back in rebates, Register Rewards, gift cards, and Extra Care Bucks for future purchases! YIPPEE!
How'd you do? Leave a comment and a link so I can check it out!

0 comments: