Friday, March 20, 2009

This Week In Deals 3/15/09 - 3/21/09 AGAIN!!!


More super terrific deals popped up. Plus I found a Quaker chewy bars coupon here for $1 off 2 boxes making the Target Quaker deal too sweet not to hit again! So, I went on a second shopping trip this week. My first one on Monday was a sweet couponing success!
I hit Publix and Target and did a pretty good adding to my snack stock-pile.

15 boxes of QuakerChewy Bars (10 ct)
3 Jello Puddings
2 Yo-Plus yogurt (4 pks)
6 Dole Parfaits (4 pks)
2 Smart Balance Spreads
2 1/2 Gallons Smart Balance Milk
1 container Huggies Baby Wipes
2 Zone Bars
1 Glucerna Milk Shake Snacks (4 pk)

My total before store sales and coupons: $78.88
Total cash I paid (tax included) after store sales, coupons, and gift cards was $13.62 (still $15.82 under our weekly budget!)

AND, if that isn't good enough, I got a $5 Target gift card to use on a future purchase!

Matching up my coupons to buy one get one free sales really maximized my deal getting!
The $5 gift card deal at Target was super sweet, too. This was my second trip this week - I had plenty of money left over from Monday's shopping trip to go snag a few more sweet deals and stock up on snacks.
Target took the $3 off 1 Huggies Natural Fit coupon for the Natural Care wipes without batting an eye. It has been said that this coupon was, in fact, intended for the diapers and the wipes.

Also, the $10 off 1 Glucerna coupons came in handy when I purchased a package of Glucerna snack shakes for $5.99. Because Publix allowed me to keep that overage it went towards what I owed on the rest of my groceries!

0 comments: