Monday, May 18, 2009

Publix Cracker Deal 5/18 & 5/19

I just ran across this cracker deal at Publix that's only good through tomorrow. I am seriously baffled by it and am trying to wrap my head around it. Here is what I've got.

There are a bunch of coupons out that you'll need to take full advantage of this deal.

Buy one Ritz crackers get one Wheat Thins free in 5/17 Smartsource
$1 off 1 Ritz crackers here
buy one get one free Wheat Thins Artisan Crackers in the 3/15 Smartsource
$1 off 1 Wheat Thins here

Here is the best scenario -

1 Ritz Crackers - $3.49 (minus $1 coupon here)
1 Ritz Crakers - Free (minus $1 coupon here)
1 Wheat Thins Artisan crackers - free with 5/17 coupon (minus $1 coupon here)
1 Wheat Thins Artisan crackers - free with 5/17 coupon (minus $1 coupon here)
1 Wheat Thins Artisan crackers - free with 3/15 coupon (minus $1 coupon here)

I'm honestly not sure how the $1 off 1 coupons will work. Maybe they'll take them all, maybe they'll only take some. Either way, this is a super sweet deal and could get you 5 boxes of crackers for FREE or at worst $.30 a box.
Very Cool!

Let me know what your thoughts on this deal are. Can we use a $1 off 1 after using a buy one get one coupon? Any input would be greatly appreciated! I may take my coupons up to the customer service desk and ask before I even shop.

0 comments: