Thursday, May 14, 2009

Winn-Dixie 5/13/09 through 5/19/09

Here are this week's Winn-Dixie deals. They run from May 13th through May 19th, 2009. Remember, Winn-Dixie requires that you have a customer rewards card to score these deals. This is free and quick. Saying this, lately Winn-Dixie has been pretty skimpy deal-wise. I'm hoping for a little bit of a change soon.
  • Crystal Light lemonade or teas (8 quart) is buy one get one free at $3.59
    $1 off 1 here
    $.90 each
  • Fresh ground beef is $1.99 per pound
  • Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal (14oz) is $1.99
    $1 off 1 here (may not be available any longer - is seeming to come and go)
    $.99 each
  • Kellogg's cereals (select varieties) are buy one get one free at $4.99
    $1 off 1 here (may not be available any longer - seems to come and go)
    $1.50 each
  • Nature's Own Whitewheat breads or muffins are buy one get one free at $3.59
    $.75 off 1 in the 3/22 insert (smartsource???)
    $1.05 each

That's all I am spotting that looks exceptional. Let me know if you see any great deals that I missed.

2 comments:

Anna Kauz said...

I'm new to couponing, and your site (love it!) and I can't figure out the answer to my question. At Winn-Dixie, do the b1g1 items ring up 1/2 price or is it like Publix (in FL), where one rings up at full price and the second free? Thanks!

Cubby's Gal said...

To be honest with you, I don't remember. I *think* one rings up full prince and the next is free.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for your comment and have fun couponing!