Monday, August 4, 2008

CVS - shaping up to be a pretty good week for me!

Here is what I have planned for CVS this week. read my CVS how-to here

All the coupons I am using were collected in the last 2 weeks from the internet and the last two Sunday newspapers because all my old coupons expired during our cross country move last month. I have linked to the printable ones. The others shouldn't be too hard to find.
  • Colgate Advanced Whitening - $2.99 each
    $2 in ECB rewards and a $1.50 off coupon here and here
    Total oop $1.49 with a $2 ECB reward (limit 2)
  • Extreme Energy Orange or Berry 2-pack -$4.99 each
    $4.99 in ECB rewards
    Total oop $4.99 with $4.99 in ECB rewards (limit 1)
  • Children's Advil - $5.79
    $5.79 in ECB rewards and a $1 off coupon here
    Total oop $4.79 with a $5.79 ECB reward (this states 'limit 1' in the paper but I have read that you can actually do this deal twice)
  • Covergirl makeup B1G1 FREE.
    use B1G1 free coupon and $1 off any CG product from Sunday's newspaper
    Total oop $0 with a $1 overage
  • Clean & Clear deal buy $15 get $5 ECB back. This deal will only work for me if I am correct about my CVS store's pricing. I think this could be a really good deal with a teenage girl in the house.
    Buy 2 Clean & Clear SOFT products at $5.99 each. Buy a Clean & Clear filler for $3.99 making my C&C total $15.97. From the above deals I will have $3.98 in overage bringing my C&C total down to $11.99.
    Use printable coupons $3 off 2 SOFT products & two $2 off any C&C from here, and $1 off any C&C from Sunday's paper
    Total oop $3.99 with a $5 ECB reward
  • Cocoa Pebbles $4.50 for two
    Use two $1 off 2 coupons from Sunday, July 27 paper
    Total oop $2.50 (making the cereal $1.25 each. We only buy cereal if we can get it for $1.25 or less)
  • Oral B Advantage Toothbrush $2.49
    $1.50 in ECB rewards and a $1 off 1 coupon Sunday's paper
    total oop $1.49 with $1.50 ECB rewards
  • Dawn Dish Liquid - $.88
    Use $.50 off 1 coupon
    Total oop $.38. Not free but very cheap and we use it.
  • Pert Plus 2 for $3.69
    Use two $1 off 1 coupons here and one $2 off coupon from Sunday's paper
    total oop $.0 with $.31 overage.

So my total oop will be (if I did my math right):
$25.60 (before taxes)
I have $21.99 in ECB's from last week that I will use, too, bringing my cash total down to $3.61.

Total ECB rewards - $27.07
If you don't include taxes it's like getting all these things for free plus $1.47 back!

And, hey, even if you don't have any ECB laying around you can still get more money back in ECBs then you paid in cash!

Not bad for getting

  1. 2 tubes of tooth paste
  2. a 2-pack of energy drinks
  3. 2 bottles of Children's Advil
  4. 2 makeups
  5. 3 skin cleansers
  6. 2 boxes of cereal
  7. 1 toothbrush
  8. 1 bottle of Dawn dish liquid
  9. 2 bottles of shampoo

Leave a comment and link to your good CVS deals this week if you had some! And, PLEASE, if you see something amiss in my CVS deal rundown LET ME KNOW! I hate being surprised at the store with news that I can't get a deal I thought I could get.

0 comments: