Monday, August 4, 2008

K-Mart Great Cereal Deal

K-Mart has got General Mills select cereals on sale for $1.88 each.

I have 2 printable Cheerios and 2 printable Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupons (four $.55 off 1) and a $1.00 off 2 news paper coupon (July 27).

I plan to pick up two Cheerios and two Cinnamon Toast Cruch for $7.52. Using my coupons will bring that total down to $4.32 making the cereal $1.08 per box. That is below my $1.25 a box limit! YEAH FOR US!

I don't know if the internet coupons are still available. I can't find them now but that doesn't mean they aren't floating around out there somewhere.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the new site. I am just learning how to do CVS, infact I just won a how to ebook in the bloggy carnival on how to do it so I will start sometime this week.
I found out about this place when we were driving around this weekend saw it and then came home to google it.
Coupons, Inc. - Client Brands, if you would like you can email me and I will send you the link I dont know how to do it on here.