Friday, August 8, 2008

The Kellogg's Insert Debacle

So, as some of you know, I really wanted this past Sunday's paper to have the Kellogg's coupons and rebate included. My paper didn't but a friendly reader offered to send me an extra rebate form she had.
Thanks Genevieve!

Still, I wanted the coupons and all so I wrote Kellogg's a kindly letter asking if there was any way I could get my hands on one because my paper didn't have one. They wrote me back said this:
Our promotion is being distributed regionally so we ask that in the next couple of weeks you continue to look for it in the Sunday paper. If you did not get it this first week you should see it soon. Please keep looking in the paper.
Yippee! So, if you didn't get this insert in your paper just be patient - it should be coming soon!

0 comments: