Friday, August 8, 2008

Walgreens Deals - Week of 8/3/2008

Walgreens has some terrific deals going on right now. If I hadn't messed up with my first rebate by sending it to processing too soon, grrr, I would be really making out on some good deals. However, since I can't do any more rebate deals this month I will post what I am going to do and then some of what I would have done had I not make my big, big, huge mistake.

So, here is what I plan to pick up while I am out today.
  • Glade Fabric & Air on sale for $2.99. Use the $1.50 Easy Saver coupon and then this $1.50 printable to get it for free plus $0.01 overage.
  • Purina Dog/Cat food is $3.99. Use this $4 off printable to get it for free plus $0.01 overage. (UPDATE: My Walgreens did not have their dog food priced this low. Maybe yours does)

I WOULD be doing these:

  • Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubbers are $5.69. Use this $2.75 printable along with the rebate form from the Sunday 7/20 paper, and the $1.50 Walgreens rebate and you will profit $4.25 on these. I didn't get the paper's rebate form but thought I would post this because you might be able to use it.
  • Select Kellogg's cereals are on sale 4/$10. There were a variety of coupons for Kellogg's in the last Sunday paper but since I didn't get them in my paper I don't know what they were. Walgreen's has a $5 Register Reward when you buy $10 in cereal. If you don't use coupons your total after RR will be $5 for 4 boxes ($1.25 a box). If you have coupons you can probably get these close to free.
  • Life Saver candy is buy one get one free. Use one of those buy one get one free coupons floating around (I know these exist but I have yet to find one) and you can get this candy for free.
  • There is a Kellogg's rebate from Sunday's paper (like I said, I didn't get it) that is $10 back on the purchase of 10 Kellogg's items including:
    Any Kellogg's ® cereal (10oz. or larger)
    Any Keebler® product (8 oz. or larger)
    Any Sunshine® product (8 oz. or larger)
    Any Eggo® product (8 ct. or larger)
    Any Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® cereal bar (8 ct. or larger)
    Any Kellogg's® Special K® cereal bar (6 ct. or larger)
    Any Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries (8 ct. or larger)
    Any Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Squares (8 ct. or larger)
    Any Kellogg's™ Fruit Flavored Snacks (6 ct. or larger)

    Some of these items are 5 for $10 at Walgreens with a $5 Register Reward. Match up some Kellogg's coupons from Sunday's insert if you got it for some amazing savings! I think you have to do this deal separately from the above mentioned cereal deal to get the RR twice.
  • Hershey's Bliss candies are $3.99 a bag. Walgreens has a Hershey's rebate - buy $10 get a $5 rebate (I read somewhere that Bliss was on it but you might want to double check before you buy). Go here to get a $1 off printable (can be printed more than once), use the $2 off 2 bags coupon from the Easy Saver catalog, and submit your $5 rebate to make them $1.97 for 3 bags. No, they aren't free but they are SO good and are a treat I would buy at this price.

I am sure there are more great Walgreen's deals I am missing. My rebate mistake really put a damper on this week. I am hoping for some good Register Rewards deals to pop up next week because I do so love Walgreens!

0 comments: