Saturday, August 9, 2008

Walgreen's circular sneak peak 8/10/08

The August 10, 2008 Walgreen's circular can be previewed here at Hot Coupon World. Like the CVS one I mentioned in my last post you may have to get a free membership to view it. Hot Coupon World is a very cool place though so it is not a bad idea to sign up.
At quick glance I have found 1 money maker and two non-free items I will be picking up this week.

  • First, Bic Ultra Round Stick Pens are on sale 2 for $1. I have 3 printable coupons for any Bic stationary product $1 off 1 (you'll have to look for them). Then I have a coupon from Sunday's paper, one of the July editions, for $1 off 2. So, I will buy 4 packs of these pens for $0.00 out of pocket with $1 overage!
  • Hershey's Bliss Chocolates are 2 for $6. With the Walgreen's Easy Saver coupon $2 off 2 and then the $1 off 1 coupons found here they are $1 a bag! These are my favorite chocolates so I am very happy about this deal!
  • Scott Toilet Paper is on sale for $1.99. I have a coupon from a recent Sunday paper for $1 off 1 making them $.99. Pair that with my $1 overage on the pens and I still have a $0.00 balance (before taxes)

I am sure there will be more. My favorite chocolate being almost free alone is making this week a super awesome Walgreen's week for me!

Oh, I haven't checked this one out for sure yet but I read that Publix has buy 1 get 1 free dangly coupons for Hershey's Bliss. If you are stopping at Publix in the next few days you might want to see if they are at your store.

0 comments: