Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Walgreens Deals - Week of 8/10/08

Walgreens might not have as great a deals this week as CVS but I still love them for their ease and simplicity.

This week there are only a few things I can spot right off that are pretty good deals.
Here is the rundown - sorry it is so late in the week!
  • First, Bic Ultra Round Stick Pens are on sale 2 for $1. I have 3 printable coupons for any Bic stationary product $1 off 1 (you'll have to look for them). Then I have a coupon from Sunday's paper, one of the July editions, for $1 off 2. So, I will buy 4 packs of these pens for $0.00 out of pocket with $1 overage!
  • Hershey's Bliss Chocolates are 2 for $6. With the Walgreen's Easy Saver coupon $2 off 2 and then the $1 off 1 coupons found here they are $1 a bag! These are my favorite chocolates so I am very happy about this deal! If you haven't submitted your rebates yet you will easily be able to take advantage of the buy $10 get $5 back rebate offer, too, making this deal excellent! I submitted my rebates by accident already, grrr, so I won't be able to get this one.
  • Soleil Razors or cartridges are $5.99 each. Use the $2 off 1 Easy Saver coupon and the $3 off 1 from this past Sunday's newspaper to get it for $.99.
  • Scott Toilet Paper is on sale for $1.99. I have a coupon from a recent Sunday paper for $1 off 1 making them $.99.
  • Toothpaste is buy 1 get 1 free with the Walgreens circular coupon. Use 2 $.75 off 1 coupons here and get them for $.35 each.

Like I said, not a whole lot of freebies at Walgreen's this week but there are quite a few cheapies.

My total will be $7.68 after coupons. Not terrific, but not bad if you really need or want (the bliss) the items on the list. If I can get my hands on some Bliss dangly coupons at Publix I can get my Bliss candy for more than free, possibly bringing my total down to zero. I am not counting on that though because our Publix is just opening today.
I may also skip the toilet paper because I think I can still get it for cheaper. I will just have to wait and see on that one.
Since Walgreens is about 10 miles down the road I only go on Fridays. I will post my pic then.

0 comments: