Friday, August 8, 2008

Winn-Dixie Deals - Week Of August 5th

Winn-Dixie deals 8/5/08. Winn-Dixie, like most grocery stores, goes Wednesday to Tuesday with their circulars.
There isn't much information on Winn-Dixie deals on the internet but I think I can make Winn-Dixie work for me as I get better at couponing and understanding how their deals work. If I find any goodies there I will go ahead and post them - even if they aren't free or close to free.
  • If you have any Kellogg's coupons you may want to head on over to Winn-Dixie to take advantage of their $1.88 Kellogg's cereal sale.
  • Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner are on sale 2 for $5. If you have any of those coupons from last Sunday's paper you can get these for $1.50 a bottle. I don't really care about the shampoo I use on my hair, I try not to pay for shampoo ever, but I have very long hair and I need a good conditioner to keep it shiny and healthy looking. So, I was happy to find this stuff on sale.
  • Hormel sliced deli meat 2 for $4 and I think there are some Hormel coupons floating around somewhere. Even if there aren't that is still a decent price for sliced turkey and ham.
  • Planter's cocktail peanuts and Spanish peanuts are buy 1 get 1 free making them about $1.50 a per container.

That's all I can recall at this point. If I come up with anything else I will pass it on.

0 comments: