Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My great deal day! 9/10/08 - Walgreens, Target, Walmart, & CVS

My shopping trip today was a smashing success! I totalled under $6 for everything you see in the picture. It is broken down below.
2 Toaster Strudels
2 Preparation H Travel Wipes
3 Glade Fabric & Air deodorizers
1 Anicare
2 Kashi Waffles
2 Kashi Cereals
3 Packs of Trident Gum
1 Kraft Cheese Singles
1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
1 Wheat Thins
1 Kraft Dressing
1 Crystal Light
15 Kool Aids
2 Johnson's Buddies Soaps
2 Jars of Relish
2 bottle Crest mouthwash
3 bottles Robitussin
2 Chex Mix chocolate turtle flavor
1 500 count ream HP printer paper
2 Bertolli Pasta Sauces
3 All Small & Mighty travel detergents
1 Excedrine Gel Caps 20ct
3 Kotex Lightdays

Today was an exceptional day! Here are my totals for the above listed items I got at Walgreens,, Target, Walmart, and CVS today.

Walgreens - $47.12
Target - $12.87
Walmart - $42.06
CVS - $12.94

Total - $114.99

My total out of pocket after coupons with tax included -
Walgreens - $21.17 - paid with $4 RR and from my Walgreens gift card from last month's rebates, received $19 more in Register Rewards and will get a $3.99 Easy Rebate.
Target - $3.13 - received a $5 Target Gift Card for buying 4 Kashi products
Walmart - $9.11
CVS - $8.24 - paid with $5.99 ECB and 2.25 OOP and received $8 back in ECBs.

After counting in the Register Rewards, Easy Rebates, Gift Cards, and Extra Care Bucks I received (I count these as cash because they can be used just like cash at each store) I paid a total of...

$5.66!!!

EXCELLENT DAY!

*EDIT* This wasn't the end of my deals this week! I also ended up at Target again to do the free (or very cheap) Kashi deal one more time - buy 4 Kashi using these $2 off 1 coupons get a $5 gift card. I would do this again but we bought all the waffles which were what made this deal such a money maker. I also went back to Walgreens to do this South Beach Living deal, the 2 toothbrushes, and the Robitussin deal I mentioned here for free after my $10 Register Reward. This whole second trip cost me only about $7 OOP and I made $15 in Register Rewards and Gift Cards. I would have been free except my old Register Reward from earlier in the week was too big to use on the amount that rang up at the cash register.

3 comments:

sarahsmom112267 said...

This was awesome! I showed my DH and he was floored and I impress him with my shopping skills :) He also told me to grab the link to us button so I'm going to be posting it on our website. Great job!

Cubby's Gal said...

Thanks for the compliment, Sarahsmom!
What is the name of your website? I would love to visit.

Thanks for visiting!

Frugal Finds said...

Great deals!!