Monday, October 6, 2008

CVS Advisory Panel - Earn Extra Care Bucks!!!

A month or so ago I signed up for the CVS advisory panel. The promise was that I could earn $5, $10, and $20 Extra Care Bucks by simply participating in the surveys they send out. I really didn't think it would amount to anything but sign up was easy and I decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

It paid off yesterday when I was offered a survey by CVS that paid out a $10 Extra Care Buck!

The survey took about 15 minutes and was easy to understand. Not only that, but I really liked having my opinion heard by CVS since I am a very regular shopper in their store.

Go here to sign up and possibly make some Extra Care Bucks yourself! Then, sit back and have a little patience. Hopefully it will pay off for you, too!

0 comments: