Thursday, January 15, 2009

We had a baby!

Just a note to let you all know that Jesse Wayne was born on January 9th. Everything went well and I had a surprisingly easy labor and delivery. He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and is just perfect.

Recovery, however, has been a tad bit slower than I am used to, maybe I am finally getting old. I am very tired, more than usual after having a baby, so I have been resting quite a bit and putting off couponing and deal hunting. Yesterday and today have found me feeling much better so I am planning on going through my Sunday paper and flyers this afternoon to find some super deals.

Meanwhile, please leave a link to your deals this week if you have any great ones you came across. I am sure my readers will appreciate a peek at what you found.

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats on the new baby!