Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where have I been??

Sorry for the delay in good deals. Unfortunately, my family came down with the crud this week - everybody except for the baby and myself.

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty rotten but Friday everybody was doing better with just runny noses and we were so grateful that the baby didn't get sick. But, this morning I woke up with it and the baby is a little snotty, too, although he doesn't appear to be sick-sick.

So, I have been wiping noses and caring for Jesse all week and decided to put off shopping until this coming week. I am learning how much I miss scoring good deals. Hopefully I will be feeling better very soon and the baby won't get anything worse than the sniffles because I am just dying to see what CVS and Walgreens have in store this week. I am looking forward to my Sunday paper!

0 comments: