Friday, April 17, 2009

Food World - Triple Coupon Saturday 4/18/09

I don't shop at Food World. Their prices have always seemed a bit high to me. However, tomorrow, Saturday April 18th, Food World is having a triple coupon day and will triple coupons up to $.55 - meaning a $.55 coupon would be worth $1.65!

I don't know what Food World's coupon policy is. I don't know if they take internet printables or not but I can offer you this bit of information:
You can use up to 10 like coupons (one coupon per item)
You must have a Food World shopping card to maximize your savings
They will only double or triple coupons that are $.55 or less.
  • Cascade is 2.99
    $.50 off 1 in the 4/5 Redplum
    $1.49 each on triple coupon day
  • Pillsbury Brownie Mix is $1.50
    $.35 off 1 in the 3/29 Redplum
    $.45 each on triple coupon day

Like I said, I don't shop at Food World. These deals were spotted on Hot Coupon World. If I get wind of anymore I'll definitely post about them.

0 comments: