Monday, August 4, 2008

Back From CVS

I am back from CVS. cvs how-to/what is ECB
I made a tiny mistake but we still came out very well so I am not going to sweat it.

Here is what I got. A more thorough rundown with coupon links here.
  • 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste
  • 1 bottle of Dawn dish liquid
  • 1 Oral-B toothbrush
  • 2 bottles Advil Children's liquid
  • 1 Clean & Clear exfoliating scrub
  • 1 Clean & Clear Soft Steam
  • 1 Clean & Clear Soft Scrub
  • 1 Cover Girl foundation
  • 1 Cover Girl foundation (different type)
  • 2 bottles Pert Plus
  • 2 boxes Cocoa Puffs
  • 1 2-pack instant energy drink

Before coupons the total was $59.66. My husband stood there with his mouth open. I told him I wouldn't need more then $10 for this order. He forgot I had coupons.
And coupons I did have!

So...
Total - $59.66
After coupons - $32.67
After CVS $2 off coupon $30.67
After last week's $21.99 ECBs I spent:

$8.68 out of pocket after taxes.

I also got $27.70 back in ECBs to use on next weeks great deals!

My mistake - I purchased one of the wrong makeups. I guess I was just too eager ~:O). I meant to purchase both the same price on the B1G1 free offer but I ended up with one at $9.49 and one at $5.49 which put me $4 over what I meant to spend. Oh well. It was still a great day at CVS! Go here to see how I put this weeks deals together!

0 comments: