Monday, August 18, 2008

My CVS deals for 8/17/08 or 8/15 in some areas

I wanted to give a run down of the deals I plan to do this CVS sales week, August 15th (or 17th) even though I already gave a pre-deal sneak peek the other day. I rarely pick up everything in my sneak peek posts. I like to get things for free or close to free.
  • Sally Hansen nail polish is on sale buy one get one 1/2 off. There are some polishes for $2.09 each. If you have the Beauty Book coupon for $3 off 2 you can get these for about $.13 (if I did my quick math correctly).
  • Crest Cavity Toothpaste is $1.99 with a $1 ECB reward. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from a July Sunday insert to get two of these for $.50 each! We go through a lot of toothpaste in this house with 8 mouths of teeth to brush so this is a super deal!
  • Neutrogena Cosmetics start at around $3.40 and are 40% off. Use the $3 off 2 coupon in Sunday's paper to get makeup for $.40 each!
  • Don't forget to use your $2 off 1 CVS skincare coupons from the Beauty Book. They are expiring at the end of this month! There are 2 for $5 on CVS brand baby skin care this week but that won't make it free. You may have to look harder. For me, baby wipes at $.50 a box is too good to pass up.

That is all I have at the moment and my total after ECBs will be around $3. I will have to come up with something else if I want to pay with an ECB since my smallest one is $5. And I'll add more deal ideas as I come across them. Not really much to roll my ECBs with - but they don't expire until September anyway so hopefully next weeks Beauty sale will be promising.

0 comments: