Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Angel Food Pickup

Seriously, if you haven't checked out Angel Food Network yet you might want to. We picked up our first order today and I am very pleased. For $106 we stocked up on a lot of meat, among other things, and since I have a knack with making a little meat go a long way our family of 8 is set on beef and chicken for a short while!The picture really doesn't do it justice. I tried to lay everything out so I could get it all in the picture but it wasn't working well. The counter is filled with steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, potatoes, waffles, hot dogs, rice, eggs and much, much more. The cucumbers are huge!
Doing a quick, unofficial figuring in my head I would guess that the groceries in this picture would easily cost us more than $300 at our local grocery store.

0 comments: