To look at my coupon binder go here. The one you will receive will not look exactly the same as mine and may even differ from the one pictured here, though it will be similar. Although it wasn't always used for coupons, my binder is almost a decade old. You will get a brand new one and inside this new coupon binder will be a number of great additions.
- Coupon protector pages (sorry, no coupons)
- page protectors
- lined paper
- a small calculator if I can find one - every store is sold out
- tabs for creating categories
I am going to run this giveaway for a week and then randomly choose one winner. If you want to enter please follow the directions below by Monday 8/25/08.
There are two ways to enter.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what kind of coupon system you use now and why it isn't working. This really isn't a requirement but I'd like to hear a little bit about your coupon organization. At minimum just leave a comment. Make sure to check back here next week if you don't want to leave a way for me to contact you.
- For a second entry you can link to Frugal Heart in a blog post on your blog spreading the news about this giveaway. Then leave a second entry on this post. This entry must be separate from your first entry to count as an additional entry.
I will choose a winner within 48 hours after the giveaway ends and make an announcement here as well as do my best to contact said winner.
If you don't win make sure to check out the mother of coupon binders, Laura Williams, for step by step instructions on making your own coupon binder!