Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The word on CVS Beauty Books

For a while I wondered what the CVS Beauty Book was and I had absolutely no idea how to get one. It seemed that everybody knew but me and nobody was able or willing to give out the information. So, after Hot Coupon World helped I went to my CVS to search out their Beauty Books. I found them at the very front of the store on the magazine rack for $.99 each. I have read that they might be a little harder to find in some CVS stores but it doesn't hurt to search around. They really do have good coupons in them. Mine paid for itself immediately because there was a coupon in it that I was able to use to get sun screen for free!

I know that CVS has published a few different issues. I hope they are planning on making this a regular publication! I loved the savings inside!

0 comments: