Monday, September 22, 2008

Kmart - Double Coupon Week!

Kmart is not my favorite store. I know many Kmarts are clean with knowledgable, helpful employees but mine is not.
Still, they have done a good job luring me in this week with their Super Double Coupon Week.

Participating Kmarts across the country are offering to double our manufacturer's coupons this week, 9/21/08 through 9/27/08, up to and including $2!

There are rules to this promotion, like:
  • The amount of the doubled coupon cannot exceed the retail price of the item.
  • You can only double one coupon per item. I guess this means that if you have a store coupon and a manufacturers coupon you can only have one doubled.
  • You may only purchase 4 of the same item using doubled coupons.
  • There is a limit of 75 coupons per customer per day.
  • Internet coupons are not valid for this offer.
  • Not valid on Lands' End or Sears merchandise (there are sears/K-Mart combo stores out there I guess).
  • Returns will be refunded less coupon savings.

The rules are a bit limiting but the savvy couponer is sure to find some excellent deals this week. I know I will be heading over a few times this week to search out the good deals in my Kmart store.

Let me know what deals you find!

***To find out if your store is participating go here. Then at the bottom of the screen find the Kmart deals section and click on weekly ad. It will prompt you to select your location. When you see the ads look at the back page of the Batman ad. If you see the red rectangle saying "Super Double" at the bottom of that page then you have a participating store.

0 comments: