Saturday, September 27, 2008

More very cheap mineral makeup WITH AN IMPORTANT EDIT!

***IMPORTANT EDIT***
Sometimes a person runs into what seems to be a good deal just to find out they have been duped. RAWminerals got me. They lassoed me in and I ordered the free 30 supply. Turns out that wasn't quite what I got.
I strongly advise you not to fall for the tricky wording and purchase this free sample. It is not free and you will have to send it back on your own dime to end up not paying hundreds of dollars for it.
Saying that, it is yours to keep for 30 days. You can use it all up if you want and just send back the empty jars. I will not be waiting the full 30 days, however. I am irritated at the trickery of this company and I am even more upset that I actual fell for it. I usually read everything thoroughly but for some reason overlooked the very hidden print on this one.
Although I have kept the below post in tact I have deleted the links.
I am terribly sorry for any of you who went here to get this sample and made the same mistake as I did.

***********************
Go here to get your free RAWminerals sample! For $4.95 shipping RAWminerals will send you the following package:

Discovery Kit & 3 FREE Brushes which include:

  • 2 Mineral Foundations
  • Mineral Glow
  • Active Veil
  • Maximum Coverage Foundation Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Multi-tasking Brush

Keep this kit for yourself or put it in your gift stash!

0 comments: