Thursday, September 4, 2008

This Post Deal Run - Walmart, Walgreens, & CVS

I just got back from my weekly deal shopping trip. Although, as usual, a couple items were more expensive at my store and I couldn't find one product anywhere, I was pretty happy with this weeks trip.

Total out of pocket - $4.25. I broke it all down below.

  • 15 packs Kool-Aid
  • 3 Kotex Lightdays
  • 2 Excedrine 24ct
  • 2 Vlassic Relish
  • 1 Kraft Cheese Singles
  • 1 Oscar Mayers hotdogs
  • 1 Crystal Light
  • 2 Pantene Hairsprays
  • 1 Pantene Shampoo
  • 1 Pantene Conditioner
  • 1 Wheat Thins
  • 2 Yoplait Yogurt Drinks 4-packs
  • 1 Kraft Dressing
  • 3 Arni-Care Pain Relieving Cream

My totals looked like this: (to see how I put my deals together just click the store name)

Walgreens - $22.96
Walmart - $27.00
CVS - $28.47 (this was a second run for the Arnicare moneymaker I talked about here.)

Total - $78.43

After Coupons and taxes:

Walgreens - $7.20 (I was overcharged by $.98)
Walmart - $3.77
CVS - $.48 (after $17.99 in ECBs and my $4 off $20 coupon)

My total - $11.45...
of which I paid $7.20 with my Walgreens gift card (my rebate money) and I got $4 back in Rebate Rewards.
At CVS I paid with $17.99 in ECBs and I received $24 in ECBs (nice money maker!).

The actual OOP money I spent, not counting store rewards was just $4.25

I love it when a plan comes together.
John "Hannibal" Smith

0 comments: