Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Walmart Deals week of 8/31/08

Walmart - August 31, 2008 deals. This is a quick list - I haven't had much time to put my large store deals together yet this week. Guess I better hurry! Wednesday is my shopping day.

  • Vlasic Pickle Relish is $1.12. Use this (you'll have to sign up) $1 off 1 coupon to get these for $.12 a jar.
  • Tava zero calorie energy type drinks 4 packs are $1.98. Use the $1.50 off 1 4-pack printable here (you might have to search a couple pages for it) to get these for $.48 per 4-pack.
  • Juicy Juice is $1.50 each. Use this $1 off 1 coupon to get them for $.50 each.
  • Yo-Plus yogurt is on sale for $2 per pack. Use the $1 off 1 coupon here to get these for $1 a pack.
  • Cascadian Farms Organic Purely Steam packages are $1.22. Use the $1 off 1 coupon found here to make it $.22.
  • Kotex Light 16 ct is $1. Use the $1 off 1 coupons here and here (there are a number of Kotex coupons here but you'll have to search the pages) or use the $1 off 1 coupons from the August All You magazine to get these for free.
  • There might be a Yoplait Kids deal using the coupon found here. I'll check on this and let you know for sure.

This is all I have right now. I'll post more as I come across them.

0 comments: